Samsung Voicemail (SVMi)
Changing the Day and Night Greeting on Samsung Voicemails (SVMi)
- Press the VOICEMAIL button.
You should hear “Enter Passcode”
- Press “*” (asterisk)
- You should hear the main greeting “Thanks for calling.
- Press “#0000″ to access the system administrator mailbox.
- You should hear “Enter the passcode”.
- The default passcode is 0000 (NOTE: it is possible to change this passcode so if 0000 does not work contact the company that installed your phone system).
- You should hear “Welcome to the system administrator main menu, for system prompts press 1″.
- Press “1″.
- You should here “Enter the prompt number”.
- Dial 1001 for the DAY prompt.
- Dial 1002 for the NIGHT prompt.
- Press 1 to listen to the existing prom
Unified Voice Processing and Messaging System
Imagine the efficiency and productivity of customizing how voicemails, email messages, and fax messages are created, sent, received, tracked, synchronized, and archived – all from one central location. The Samsung OfficeServ IP-UMS, integrated with the OfficeServ 7200 or OfficeServ 7400 systems, merges it all through a robust unified messaging system designed for the small-to-midsized business that must operate and compete on the big business stage.
Integrated Voice Processing Platform for the OfficeServ 500 system.
The SVMi-16E provides 16 ports and up to 1000 mailboxes. Specifically designed to integrate into the OfficeServ 500 system, the SVMi-16E provides multi-language support for up to 9 languages, fax-on-demand, e-mail gateway, network mailboxes, and LAN and modem connections.
Voicemail with Automated attendant for OfficeServ 100, DCS Compact and DCS 50si.
The SVMi-4E provides 4 ports standard and up to 100 mailboxes. Using the latest in Compact Flash memory technology, the SVMi-4E provides up to 15 hours of message storage, supports Network Mailboxes and provides multi-language support.
Integrated Voice Processing Platform for the OfficeServ 7200 and 7400 systems.
Specifically designed to integrate into SAMSUMG’s OfficeServ 7200 and OfficeServ 7400, the SVMi-20E offers the features and functionality of Voicemail and Auto Attendant while focusing on immediate, personalized and unobstructed access to callers.
SVMi-8E Integrated Voice Processing Platform for the OfficeServ 500, OfficeServ 100 and iDCS 50si systems.
The SVMi-8E adds capabilities of up to 8 ports and 1,000 mailboxes to your phone system. It provides multi-language support for 12 available languages. E-Mail Gateway, Fax-on-Demand, Network Mailboxes and LAN connection are just a few more of the set of features of the SVMi-8E.